Biodegradable & Compostable Films & Bags
Eco Works® Biodegradable & Compostable Films and Bags are specifically designed to replace LDPE, LLDPE and HDPE films used in a wide variety of applications ranging from protective industrial films, retail packaging and agricultural films to high performance organic collection bags with drawstring closures. Eco Works has properties superior to traditional non-biodegradable
plastics without sacrificing biodegradability or compostability.
As compostability and environmental image become more and more important, Eco Works offers a very marketable and responsible alternative to most films used in retail storage, shipping, display and packaging.Films such as checkout bags (t-shirt and flat), food sleeves and pouches, produce bags and display bags are ideal Eco Works applications. Additionally, Eco Works Compostable Bags are available in retail packs.
· Conforms to ASTM D 6400-99, DIN CERTCO
· 100% Biodegradable & Compostable
· Contains NO POLYETHYLENE
· Leaves no residue in finished compost
· Superior strength, shelf-life and curb-life
· Appearance comparable to HDPE
· Contains annually-renewable, biobased polyester
· Biodegrades at the same rate as common organic material
· Conversion to CO2 and H20 in weeks under commercial composting
· Ideal for restaurants, schools, curb-side programs and agricultural uses
· Drawstring adds crucial convenience for compost program participants
Product Datasheet (PDS)